Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia

Sponsored Post

Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia 2

Hey gals and guys, how goes it?

For most of my adult life, I’ve had an interest in fitness.  Sure, there have been times when I’ve slacked off, usually after an injury or something.  But, I’ve always been able to get back on track sooner or later.  The best shape I was in was probably when I was doing natural bodybuilding, as in no drugs.

To achieve a high level of fitness, there is no one solution or answer.  Fitness consists of maintaining a whole fit lifestyle.  Dieting alone won’t do it, exercising alone won’t do it, and popping pills or supplements sure as heck won’t do it, either.  Everything must come into play- exercising is about 20%-25%, while your eating habits make up the other 75%-80%.

So, why do you need supplements?  Supplements are just that- they supplement your diet and exercise regimen.  Adding the right supplements can help stave off cravings, as well as provide a boost of energy to help power you through a workout, or even get you through a long day.

The longest hiatus I had from working out was after I had a stroke.  It was really scary, especially because there was no known etiology- they weren’t able to find any reason for it.  So, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is of the utmost importance.  This also means I can’t take questionable supplements to help burn fat, as they pose a huge risk for another stroke.

label info

According to WebMD, garcinia cambogia, which comes from the Malabar tamarind, has an ingredient in the rind called hydroxcitric acid, or HCA.  This acid appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat.  It can also raise the level of serotonin in the brain to help suppress hunger (WebMD, 2018).

The thing I like about garcinia cambogia is that I don’t get the “speeding” feeling that I used to get with other supplements meant to burn fat.  This makes sense because Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia is not a stimulant, so there are fewer side effects.  For example, it won’t interfere with sleep the way other supplements do (Authority Health, 2018).


Another thing to keep in mind is that not all supplements are created equally.  Some formulas don’t contain the specified amount of the active ingredient, or they may even have harmful additives.  So, brand reputation is key when selecting a supplement.  Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia is tested by a third part, and bears the Good Manufacturing Practices seal.  This means you can be assured that you’re getting a pure product, with the exact ingredients listed (Authority Health, 2018).

If you’d like an all-supplement to boost your diet and exercise program, you should definitely check out Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia at

Peace out, and stay healthy and fit!

It’s important to note that even natural supplements affect people differently, and also may interact with medications.  You should always consult your health care provider prior to beginning any exercise or diet program, and before starting any new supplements.


Authority Health (2018). Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia. Retrieved March 12, 2018, from

WebMD (2018). Garcinia cambogia: Safe for weight loss? WebMD. Retrieved March 12, 2018, from

*This is a sponsored post. I have been compensated for this post, all research is my own.